Thursday, September 26, 2013

Up Close and Personal with ZAIDA....

It has been more than a year since the PaCEF scholars have committed themselves to teach values to young school children.  Whoa....how time flies....

I believe it's about time that we get to know these scholars UP CLOSE and PERSONAL....so with PRIDE and HONOR. may I present to you our Values Ed Student Teachers....



Zaida G. Bucu
#262 San Rafael, Guagua,Pampanga
09463465306
zaibucu@gmail.com
 ________________________________________________________________________
PERSONAL DATA
Date of Birth            :October 27, 1994
Age                             :18yrs old
Place of Birth           :Guagua, Pampanga
Civil Status               :Single
Citizenship               :Filipino
Religion                    :Roman Catholic
Mother’s Name        :Gisela G. Bucu
Occupation              :Housewife
Father’s Name         :Antonio Bucu
Occupation              :Driver

EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT
PRIMARY:
Guagua Elementary School
Guagua, Pampanga
Year Graduated: 2006

SECONDARY:
Guagua National College High School
Guagua, Pampanga
Year Graduated: 2010

TERTIARY:          
Mary the Queen College, Pampanga
GSO Road, San Matias, Guagua, Pampanga
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
(Fourth Year College)

Dreams and Aspirations:

I aim to finish my studies and give my parents a better life. I want them to have a little taste of good life after the long years of hardship. I would like to become a CPA someday because this is what I dream since I was in high school. I want this to come true because I believe that this would open  a lot of opportunities for me in life. 


1. What are you fondly called by your family members, friends and relatives?
My family and close friends call me, Zai… some of my friends and classmates call me,  Zeada or sometimes Zai, my other close friends though sometimes call me  “labs”.

2.  What are your hobbies and interests?
 I am love reading.  I usually use my idle time reading my books and any reading materials that are available I also love playing badminton.

3. What motivates  you to join PaCEF?
I applied for the scholarship because of our family's financial difficulty but as time passes by, I began to like what I am doing and so I  develop the love of teaching the children.  

4. What are some of the memorable experiences you had with the school children?
At first, I do not know how to discipline them.  But later on, I have developed my self confidence and authority towards them, and so I already know how to make them behave and listen to my discussion.  I have learned the skill how to interact with them, and I have realized that in telling stories to them, I have to be animated and my voice should be loud and clear.  
I am happy whenever I see them putting into action what I taught them like: kissing the hands of the elders and saying “Po” and “Opo” and “Salamat Po”. I feel joy in my heart whenever they talk talk me and treat me like their elder sister and teacher.  I most happy when I am with them.  I feel glad given the opportunity to reach out to them and touch their lives by teaching values. 

5. If there are changes you would recommend in terms of the teaching and learning process, what would these be?

I wish there will be more time for me to be with the school children so I can really make a follow up on their behavior and teach them values. 

More materials to be used to facilitate teaching and learning process.Innovative materials that are really useful and that will get the attention of the children for them to become interested in the lesson.
More time to brainstorm with the teachers in charge for them to help us develop effective materials and strategies for our lessons to be more effective.  

A seminar-workshop with them and team building so that we can establish a good rapport and better relationship with them.

6. What are the Changes PaCEF has done to your life as a student and as a person?

It has opened an opportunity for me to teach the children.  The experience has really changed my attitude towards the children who are willing to learn.

The experience in teaching has made me realize that teaching is a challenging profession because one has to really be good in imparting knowledge and also in disciplining the school children. 

It has helped me financially for,  because of PaCEF I was able to continue my studies, and I would to take this opportunity to thank all our benefactors and sponsors especially PaCEF for my scholarship. 



No comments:

Post a Comment