Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Please Welcome ABOARD, Titser Bryan...



Bryan S. Tapnio
Villa Barosa Phase 2, Dolores, City of San Fernando, Pampanga
09164951945
tapniobryan102@yahoo.com

___________________________________________________________________


PERSONAL DATA

Date of Birth             August 19, 1994
Age                             19yrs old
Place of Birth           Virgin de los Remedios
Civil Status               Single
Citizenship               Filipino
Religion                    Roman Catholic
Mother’s Name        Janet Tapnio
Occupation              Housewife
Father’s Name         Emilio Tapnio                                                         
Occupation              Tricycle Driver

EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT

PRIMARY:
Dolores Elementary School
Brgy. Dolores, City of San Fernando, Pampanga
Year Graduated: 2006
SECONDARY:
 Pampanga High School
High School Blvd., Brgy. Lourdes, City of San Fernando, Pampanga
Year Graduated: 2010
TERTIARY:          
Mary the Queen College, Pampanga
GSO Road, San Matias, Guagua, Pampanga
Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education major in Mathematics
(Third Year College)

Dreams and Aspirations

My dream is to become a teacher someday. A teacher that have a good reputation and dignity. A teacher that has a leadership skills. I want to become a future Christian Educator of the country someday.  I want to be known to have mastered the art and the pedagogy of teaching and to be an expert in the field of mathematics. I believe that I will be able to touch the lives of my pupils by imparting knowledge and values to them.

I have always considered teaching as  "the best profession ever", especially  if one has a real passion for it. I believe that as a teacher I have to show my love for what I do, have FUN with my pupils  so that I will  benefit and learn from my experiences. It has always been my dream to teach children and so I am really studying hard to make this dream come true.
 

1. What are you fondly called by your family, friends and relatives?
Brye, Bryan, Piks family

2. What are your hobbies and interests?
I love collecting things that are shiny and different….something that is historical, like stones of different shapes and textures and objects that come from the different places I visit. 

I love performing Fire Dance and Cultural Dance.  I do emceeing and comedy acts too.  I’m interested in doing a play.  During my high school days, I was a stage director and stage actor in some of the plays.

At present, I am an officer of the Central Student Council.  I am at present the Auditor.  I am also  a member of the Student Catholic Action, a volunteer of outreach and a PaCEF Scholar. I love being into these organizations because I believe that I will learn many things from my involvement into the different activities.

3. What motivated you to join PaCEF?
My love for teaching and my need for financial assistance.  I have heard about the  good experiences of the PaCEF scholars in teaching values, and so I was inspired to  join them. 
My experience with them has developed my advocacy in teaching the young children with good moral values.I have always considered my course as a noble profession and so I know I can be an instrument in teaching children values. 

4. What are some of the memorable experiences you had with the school children?
I am most happy when I know that  children have learned something from my teachings.  I am not only the beneficiary of the scholarship but also the students who benefit from our teaching of values.
As a student teacher, I am most challenged to answer the need for values education among school children.
I have developed my patience and my ability to discipline the children and change their bad behavior into a good one. I have also developed my personality and was able to improve my confidence.

5. If there are changes you would recommend in terms of the teaching and learning process in Values Education, what would these be?
More activities for the children to appreciate more the lessons in Values Education. The need to feed the children so that they can listen well, pay attention to my discussion and will really learn something.  I believe that  they can listen better if their stomach is full.

6. What Changes has PaCEF  done into your life as a student and as a person?
My passion to teach has been developed.  I was challenged to teach the young children. 
As a student teacher, one of my goals is to inculcate values and open the minds of the students.

“Marami ang mga naging pagbabago sa aking buhay magmula ng ako ay maging isang  PaCef Scholar.

Nais ko lang pong  magkwento tungkol sa aking buhay bilang estudyante. Sa aking pag aaral, naranasan ko na po ang hindi mag-almusal, hindi kumain ng tanghalian, ngunit ito ay hindi hadlang upang ipagpatuloy ko ang aking  pag-aaral. 

Tricycle driver po ang aking ama at nasa bahay lang po ang aking nana, Lahat po kami ay nag-aaral. Isang working student ang aking kuya at nasa high school at elementarya ang aking dalawang kapatid. Mahirap po para sa akin ang makitang nahi hirapan ang aking mga magulang sa aming pag-aaral, madalas po kasi kaming walang pera at sumasabay pa ang mga bayarin tulad ng kuryente at tubig. Noong nalaman ko na nangangailangan ng mga scholars o  student-teachers ang Outreach,  di nako nagdalawang isip na mag apply  dahil na rin po sa aming  kahirapan.  Naglakas loob po akong nagtanong kung ano ang mga requirements at para na rin po mabawasan ang aming binabayaran sa paaralan.  Isa rin sa aking mga dahilan ay  upang mahasa ang aking talento sa pagtuturo. 

Malaking tulong para sa akin ang maging iskolar  ngPaCEF.  Ako po ay nagpapasalamat sa bumubuo ng Scholarship Foundation at sa aming mga sponsors dahil, hindi lamang po ako ang kanilang natutulungan kundi pati na ang mga iba pang mga estudyante at pati na ring ang mga mag-aaral  na aming tinuturuan.”Maraming Salamat Po!


No comments:

Post a Comment